Most Beautiful Party Halls in Queens Jackson Heights
Have you ever considered an even space NYC that can give you a refreshing feel? Or let you embrace the touch the open space? In New York, that’s a pretty difficult task to do, right? Well, to let you enjoy the open space like environment, BELLOZINO has come up with one of the tremendous party Halls in Queens Jackson Heights, the D' HALL. This very hall is particularly built for accommodating a huge number of guests. Whether you would like to arrange a graduation ceremony or want to organize a huge corporate get together, the D' HALL is equipped with all the features and facility to get you through that. Besides, this very hall is also popular as one of the best holiday party venues in NYC.
Excellent decoration, handmade furniture, superb setting, handy catering service, music and majestic lighting, what do you need more to arrange a corporate party or a graduation ceremony? The D' HALL can make you feel like you are enjoying the moment in open space. Yes, it is that big and decorate that way to make you feel such milieu. Besides, if you have previously disgracing experience on arranging a large party, hand it over to BELLOZINO and consider D' HALL. We have the most qualified team in the town who have more than a decade’s worth of experience in organizing a successful event. Let us serve you with quality. Let’s arrange your upcoming big event at the most beautiful party Halls in Queens Jackson Heights.
- Capacity: coming soon
- Comfortable Sofa sitting area
- Capable of accommodating huge number of guest
- Very large hall
- Gives open space like feel
- Private men’s and women’s washrooms Kitchen area – must provide all your own
- Fridge not available to the public, so coolers are suggested
- Kitchen area includes a double sink, microwave and an island with stools
- One door allows to the outside
- One door allows into the Community Centre
- The Youth Centre activity area, which includes a television, pool table, and games, is not included as part of rental
- Possible to rent the curtained-off gymnasium activity court area which has access to the Youth Centre through a connecting doorway.